EVR 7-Inch Hybrid Knife CLOSEOUT
- Free Shipping
- Hybrid Design: Get the lively precision of a Japanese knife, plus a profile closer to a traditional Western knife to handle any kitchen task. Whether you need to rock the knife, push- or pull-cut, this knife does it all with ease.
- Japanese Stainless Steel: Japanese steel has always been a mark of high quality, and our AUS-8 steel lives up to the hype. It gives you the best of both worlds as it holds a great edge, is extremely rust resistant and easy to care for.
- 7-Inch Blade: The traditional 8-inch chef’s knife is usually recommended as your go-to knife, but we're launching with this 7-incher because we think it's a great all-rounder for modern kitchen jobs. The shorter blade, when combined with our custom hybrid shape, results in a nimble knife better suited to prepping vegetables and simple proteins – the way we’re cooking these days IRL.
- Made in Seki, Japan: Seki is the center of the famed Japanese cutlery industry, with roots in samurai sword-making dating back to the 13th century. Samurai swords!
- Note: These are closeout knives, some of which may have been used before. But each knife will be sharpened and inspected and arrive in like-new condition.
- All sales final.
- 7-Inch Optimum Blade Length
- Japanese AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Forged Blade
- Full-Tang Construction
- 15 Degree Double-Bevel Edge
- 2.0mm Slicing Blade Thinness
- Durable Pakkawood Handle
- Similar knives retail for $100 or more